Try these articles:
• going green at home, being environmentally friendly
• keep mosquitoes out of your home and yard
• waterproofing your basement
• how to avoid foreclosure and keep your home
• security, alarm systems for your home
• sunroom or solarium: a bright addition
• remodeling your kitchen
• which home mortgage loan is best for you
• determine your home's value for selling
• find two more hours in every day.
Resources and links on home and garden
Buying, Selling, Decorating and Maintaining Your Home
• When you want to sell your house yourself, and keep the realtor's commission!
• The Home Owner's Mall Plenty of resources for homeowners regarding everything under the sun.
• The Home Decor Mall Shop for all of your home decorating needs and ideas.
• Determining the sale price of your home
• Tips for selling your home
• REALS - A Comprehensive Real Estate Directory
• Home Owner Net
• The Home Garden Mall
• Designing a Home Garden (article)
• Home and Garden Resource Site
• User-friendly software for garden design
• Basic Info for Organic Gardening Provides information for the beginner to organic gardening--glossary, beneficial insects, harmful insects, companion planting, fertilizer component list, hardiness zone map, composting, measurements, mulches and gardening tips.
• Garden Furniture and Covers
Offering a range of garden chairs and tables in teak, steel and other materials. Contemporary, classic and modern styles.
• Setting goals (article)
• Compare fees to accept credit cards from your web site
• Becoming more productive (article)
• Be at better manager (article)
• Build a web site that makes money
• Resources for your home business
• Selling, Renting, and Buying Timeshares - Discover the options timeshares can offer for your next vacation
• The Best Shopping Center features over 1,000 of the best merchants on the Internet and it is a family safe shopping center.
• California New York Express — California to New York Relocation
Decorating & Do-It-Yourself, $29.95 with free U.S. shipping
Who else wants to master the art of home decorating? This is THE book you need, covering hundreds of decorating and do-it-yourself repair projects. This 510-page, illustrated book is easy to understand, with large photographs and clear, step-by-step instructions. Start with this book and you will love your next home decorating or home improvement project!